THE TERMS “BRANDONBROLL.COM”, “WE”, “US” AND “OUR” USED THROUGHOUT THIS DOCUMENT REFER TO THE WEBSITE THAT IS OWNED, OPERATED AND PUBLISHED BY RIOLS QUARTER LTD (THE COMPANY).
The law on data protection, based on the General Data Protection Regulation (formerly the Data Protection Act), sets out different reasons for which an organization may collect and process your personal data, including:
- Consent – In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. This may occur when you have ticked a box to receive communications from us on our website or consented by email. When collecting your personal data, we’ll make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
- Contractual obligations – In some circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, if you have asked us to provide you with updates of our services.
- Legitimate interest – In certain situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in order to reasonably run our website and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, if you are a previous contact, we may use your address details to tell you about our services that we think may interest you.
Information We Collect
- We collect personal data when you voluntarily fill out a contact form on our website; when you engage with us on social media; when you contact us by any means to make enquiries.
- What personal data may we collect? Your name, email addresses, telephone numbers, personal or business addresses, web site names including social media usernames if we interact through those channels.
- Information about your use of our website like pages viewed and the resources you access.
Use of Your Information and Why ?
To perform a service we have agreed with you.
- To respond to your queries or complaints. We do this to provide you with best practice and to understand how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To protect our business from fraud and other illegal activities.
- With your consent, we may use your personal data to keep you informed about relevant products and services, discounts, promotions and so forth.
- With your consent, we may use your name and company name on any testimonials you provide so as to display them on the website.
- To develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you.
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services. You can opt out of receiving these requests from us at any time by contacting us.
How we protect your personal data?
We know data security matters to you, and we will treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it. Our computers and mobile devices are password protected and we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and constantly review our security. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, thus sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, with your consent, we will keep it for as long as is necessary to maintain contact for notification of periods of unavailability and for marketing purposes. Without your consent, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
- Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requires us to keep records of contracts, payments and invoices for seven years. We will therefore normally hold information of any contracts for this long.
With whom and where do we share your personal data ?
- Your personal data is not shared with any third party unless specifically agreed with you.
- Unless we inform you otherwise your data will not be processed outside the UK.
What are your rights over personal data ?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Deletion of your personal data, for example when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
Your right to withdraw consent
- Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
- In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
- You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
To enquire about your personal data, or to withdraw consent to use it, please contact us through this website or through the registered office of Riols Quarter Ltd. If we decide not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly and you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK.